Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Used to make these when DS son was young, always a hit at the soccer games. The recipe is an old Hershey’s add that I had cut out of a magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, finely crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces miniature kisses, Hershey's
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄3 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F Gease bottom and sides of 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Combine pretzels and melted butter in small bowl; press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread sweetened condensed milk evenly over pretzel layer; layer evenly with Mini Kisses, marshmallows and pecans, in order. Press down firmly on pecans.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. cut into bars.
These were great! My family really liked them and the 2 of them mowed down half the pan in one afternoon. If you like the salty/sweet combo, this is for you! I left out the nuts because my little girl isn't too crazy about them. I replaced them with about a half cup of toffee bits. Made for Photo tag.
Really really sweet. I enjoyed this, but is not something that I would pass along to my child as a repeat. Good for a kindergarten class pass out, but not anything I would serve to guests.