These yummy bars start with a brownie mix.
Make and share this Rocky Road Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, but substitute evaporated milk for water.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake according to package direction; do not overbake.
- Remove form oven and top with marshmallow, walnuts and chips.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until topping is warmed and beginning to melt.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.