- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (calling for 1/2 cup water)
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, but substitute evaporated milk for water.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake according to package direction; do not overbake.
- Remove form oven and top with marshmallow, walnuts and chips.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until topping is warmed and beginning to melt.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.