1/2 Photos of Rocky Road Squares
These yummy bars start with a brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, but substitute evaporated milk for water.
- 2Spread into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3Bake according to package direction; do not overbake.
- 4Remove form oven and top with marshmallow, walnuts and chips.
- 5Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until topping is warmed and beginning to melt.
- 6Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g