Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in a calendar a couple of years ago. Quick, easy and yummy!
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (room temp)
- Combine marshmallows and crispies in a large bowl.
- In saucepan, combine syrup and chocolate chips.
- Stir over low heat until smoothly melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Pour over marshmallow mixture and mix well.
- Press firmly into a greased 9" square pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.