Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chunky, chewy, marshmallowy, Rocky Road squares top the charts for a perfect party snack. Anotehr great from Eagle Brand.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut, flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 (300 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Combine butter, and crumbs, press onto parchment paper-lined 13x9 inch pan.
- Layer coconut, nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over crust. Drizzle Eagle Brand evenly over all.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cool completely. Remove parchment paper and cut into squares.