Recipe by Sam #3
These are always demanded for when I make multiple batches of goodies. Note: cooking time is cooling time.
Top Review by vanillabella
VERY good! I made some changes though: I used 2 cups choc chips, 3/4 cup peanut butter, 1 1/2 cup of marshmallows and a 1/2 cup pecans. Everyone raved at how yummy they turned out! Will be saving this one.
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with waxed paper, cut to fit. Set aside.
- Measure chocolate chips into med saucepan. Stir at low heat until melted.
- Remove from stove, continue stirring until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until evenly blended.
- In a large bowl, mix marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spread into pan and refrigerate until firm.
- With sharp knife, cut into squares.
- *Note: Half recipe uses an 8-inch square pan.