These are always demanded for when I make multiple batches of goodies. Note: cooking time is cooling time.
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with waxed paper, cut to fit. Set aside.
- Measure chocolate chips into med saucepan. Stir at low heat until melted.
- Remove from stove, continue stirring until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter until evenly blended.
- In a large bowl, mix marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spread into pan and refrigerate until firm.
- With sharp knife, cut into squares.
- *Note: Half recipe uses an 8-inch square pan.
VERY good! I made some changes though: I used 2 cups choc chips, 3/4 cup peanut butter, 1 1/2 cup of marshmallows and a 1/2 cup pecans. Everyone raved at how yummy they turned out! Will be saving this one.
Very chocolatey and good!! Made as is with whole almonds that I broke into smaller pieces with a meat tenderizer so they were all different sizes. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and I liked that the marshmallows didn't melt from the warm chocolate. Made for PRMR June 2010.
Made this to take to one of the last winter holiday gatherings we attended several days ago & it was highly rated by everyone! Being 'rocky road' I included all the listed ingredients! Definitely a keeper recipe for me! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]