Recipe by Chapstick
So easy and so good! I use salted cocktail peanuts for this recipe, but you can use whatever you like!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9X13 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put chocolate chips, condensed milk and cubed butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on High for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir until all chocolate chips and butter cubes are melted. The mixture will be thick and glossy.
- Put marshmallows and peanuts into large mixing bowl.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and mix together well.
- Spread into greased pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.