Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These no-bake snowballs make rocky roads very easy!!
Make and share this Rocky Road Snowballs (No Bake!) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup unsalted nuts, chopped (nuts of choice)
- confectioners' sugar
- cocoa powder (1 part confectioners' sugar, 1 part cocoa powder)
- sweetened coconut
- finely chopped nuts
- In large bowl, stir all filling ingredients together (you may need to use your hands to thoroughly combine, as dough may be stiff).
- Take 2-3 teaspoons filling and roll into a ball (if dough is too sticky, refrigerate until easier to handle, about 30 minutes). Roll in coating(s) of choice.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet, cover and refrigerate until firm (about 4 hours). Keep refrigerated.