Recipe by *Z*
This was from my ex's mother.It looks really easy but I have never made it.
Top Review by Watkinslady30
These are very rich and good. Brings back memories. This is one of the recipes my grandma made us all of the time. But in her directions, the baking temperature is 375 for 18-20 minutes. She used pecans instead of walnuts and margarine instead of butter. I loved them then and now I make them for my son.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (you could use milk chocolate if you wanted)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour and graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Press onto bottom of greased 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.