Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with ice cream, over brownies...over fruit.
Make and share this Rocky Road Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces dark chocolate, melted (I prefer milk chocolate)
- 1⁄2 cup cream, warmed
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallows, chopped (easier done by snipping with kitchen shears sprayed with cooking spray)
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherries or 1⁄4 cup red glace cherries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (can sub pecans)
- Combine melted chocolate and warmed cream in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.