Recipe by ksduffster
My friends and I used to make these when we were in high school. These things are definitely sweet! If you are like me and are not crazy about marshmallow, you can sub peanut butter. Could be good for an after-school snack for older kids. Definitely something older kids can whip up themselves, as the only appliance is a microwave.
- 4 flour tortillas, soft taco size
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream (Marshmallow Fluff)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (sub your favorite nut if you don't care for walnuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm tortillas in microwave by covering them with a kitchen towel and heating on high one minute.
- Spread marshmallow fluff evenly over tortillas.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts evenly over each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Place plate in microwave and microwave on high 30 seconds, or until marshmallow is warm and gooey.