1/1 Photo of Rocky Road Rice Pudding
This is a completely ridiculous dessert, but really yummy. Both adults and children in need of comfort food go for this in a big way. Do not feed to disdaining food snobs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine milk and rice.
- 2Bring just to boiling over medium heat.
- 3Stir in pudding mix.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and walnuts.
- 8Pour into six 6-oz cups or dessert dishes.
- 9Cool at room temperature about 1 hour before serving, or in the fridge.
- 10If desired, garnish with additional marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and/or walnuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g