Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to make & so good!!!! A nice gift for someone with a sweet tooth.
- Spray a 12 hole mini-muffin pan with pan sray to coat lightly.
- Divide the mix of popcorn,marshmallows & peanuts equally among the muffin cups.
- Melt the chocolate until it's nice & smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the mix in the muffin tins, pour carefully filling each to the top.
- Tap the pan on the counter top to get out the air bubbles.
- Refrigerate till fully set. Unmold, & don't forget to share! Prep time does not include cooling time.