Recipe by 4-H Mom
I was going thru a recipe book and found this, it is so yummy! I think the kids would like to make this.
- 1 lb caramel corn
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 16 ounces nuts
- 1⁄2 lb milk chocolate
- 1⁄2 lb dark chocolate
- 1 lb white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread caramel corn and miniature marshmallows over greased cookie sheet.
- Melt 1 lb of white chocolate and pour over spread popcorn and marshmallows.
- Melt 1/2 lb of milk chocolate and spread over white chocolate.
- When it hardens, flip it over and melt 1/2 lb dark chocolate and spread over.
- When it hardens, cut into squares. Keep in airtight container.