Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is to die for!!! Chocolate,nuts and marshmallow...mmm good!!
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Turn oven to 375. In a large mixer bowl, beat butter untill softened. Add sugar and brown sugar and beat untill fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.Beat well. Then gradually beat in flour. Spread dough evenly in a ungreased 14 inch pizza pan. Bake in the 375 oven about 12 minutes or untill golden.
- Sprinkle peanuts,marshmallows and chocolate chips atop hot crust. Return pizza to the 375 oven. Bake 6 to 8 minutes more or untill marshmallows are golden.Cool in pan. To serve pizza, cut into wedges or squares with pizza cutter or sharpe knife.