- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust (or you can make one yourself)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl.
- Add Pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in Whipped topping, Chocolate chips,Marshmellows and almonds.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Freeze, covered untill firm,about 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving to soften.
- Store remaining pie in freezer.