Recipe by nvermd
Almost as good as the candy (Think of the crust as up-side down crumb cake. Use a different crust if you like it more solid!)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and oatmeal.
- Pour over melted butter and mix well.
- Pat into a 9" pie pan.
- Mix milk with pudding mix until blended.
- Add marshmallows and 1/2 of whipped topping.
- Carefully, put remainder of topping in bottom of pie shell.
- Pour pudding mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.