Recipe by Nikki Kate
Gooey: peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, peanuts and rice crispy cereal all combined to make a candy.
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (11 oz. pkg)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3⁄4 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- MICROWAVE: peanut butter and chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons peanut butter until well blended.
- Stir in rice cereal, marshmallows and chopped peanuts.
- Spoon mixture evenly into miniature paper candy cups.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.