Nikki Kate's Note:
Gooey: peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, peanuts and rice crispy cereal all combined to make a candy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MICROWAVE: peanut butter and chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in 2 tablespoons peanut butter until well blended.
- 3Stir in rice cereal, marshmallows and chopped peanuts.
- 4Spoon mixture evenly into miniature paper candy cups.
- 5Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Peanut Butter Candy Cups
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips