Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Gooey: peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, peanuts and rice crispy cereal all combined to make a candy.
- MICROWAVE: peanut butter and chocolate morsels in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons peanut butter until well blended.
- Stir in rice cereal, marshmallows and chopped peanuts.
- Spoon mixture evenly into miniature paper candy cups.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.