Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Like rocky road ice cream? Then you will fall in love with this easy dessert! Be careful, you will get addicted! These no bake bars are an easy to make treat that everyone will love and should be made in a 9x9-inch pan. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) package oreo pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- In a food processor crush cookies finely.
- If you don't have a food processor put cookies in a sandwich bag and crush with a hammer.
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds to one minute to melt.
- Mix butter and crushed cookies.
- Press into a 9x9-inch square pan.
- Next mix dry pudding mix, sugar and boiling water until will blended and smooth.
- Pour over crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, be careful not to burn the chocolate like i tend to.
- Drizzle on top of Oreo bars.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour until set.
- Cut into 20 squares and serve.