Recipe by threeovens
These are so dressed up you will not recognize the Rice Krispy treat from the side of the box. This is a series of 5 different varieties from Redbook magazine. Try them all, they look gorgeous together.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup nutella
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups cocoa, krispies (cereal)
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with non-stick aluminum foil which extends the 2 inches beyond the edges.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium low heat; stir in marshmallows, with a rubber spatula, and continue stirring until almost melted.
- Stir in Nutella and vanilla and continue stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Spread Fluff evenly over top and scatter with mini marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips; gently press down so they stick.
- Let cool completely, remove foil; cut into 24 squares.