Recipe by Colorado Lauralee
A friend, Wanda Jordan, that I worked with for years made this cake many times for various partys we had at work. It is a very rich, delicious dessert. Top with Butterscotch Icing recipe.
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together sugar, flour and salt.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts and melted margarine.
- Pour into greased and floured 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake at 350*, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle immediately with 4 cups miniature marshmellows.
- Drizzle with Butterscotch Icing.