Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
from Kraft Food & Family. "Cook time" is actually chill time in refrigerator.
Make and share this Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate squares, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- Microwave 1 of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in Cool Whip, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.