Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like Almond Joys, you will love these pretty cookies. Recipe is from Odense Almond Paste.
Make and share this Rocky Road Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Stirring frequently, toast coconut and almonds in a dry skillet over a high heat until golden. Transfer to plate and refrigerate to cool.
- In large bowl, beat Almond Paste with egg whites for 2 minutes or until a very smooth paste.
- Whisk sugar and potato starch together. Add sugar mixture to almond mixture a tablespoon at a time, beating well between each addition. Beat until batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fold coconut, almonds and chips into batter. Chill 15 minutes.
- Drop chilled batter by tablespoons onto parchment. Bake 15 minutes or until cookie tips and bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool baking sheet on wire rack. Remove cookies when completely cool and store in an airtight container.