Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy candy that kids will love to help make as much as eat! I sometimes add coconut to the mixture for a change. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or your favorite nut)
- 11 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place chips in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in corn syrup and cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in raisins, marshmallows and nuts.
- Using a cookie scoop (or a regular spoon if you don't have one) drop mixture onto prepared sheets.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set.
- Store in airtight container at room temp for up to two weeks.
made these today was looking for some thing to make with my grandson we both love these dont know if there will be any left for the rest of the family they are that good thanks for posting