- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened (4 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup mini candy covered plain chocolate candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Place heaping spoonfuls of 2 cups of the ice cream in pie crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate covered peanuts. Spoon remaining ice cream over marshmallows and peanuts. Freeze uncovered about 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and chocolate pieces.
- Store covered in freezer.