Recipe by Nikki C.
This recipe can be changed with the seasons or holiday. I will be trying new things as time goes by. I stumbled upon this recently and they are delicious.
Top Review by windywood
these are very good. I used soft margarine the first time I made it, but the mix didn't set up. The second time I used regular margarine and had no problem. They looked great sprinkled with yellow, orange & white sprinkles!
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons soft margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- wax paper
- assorted small halloween candy sprinkles (such as candy corns)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and margarine.
- In a large bowl, combine peanuts and mini marshamllows.
- Fold chocolate mixture into large bowl with peanuts and marshmallows and press into a 13 x 9 pan (lined with wax paper).
- Top with candy pieces.
- Chill until firm (about 30 mins) and cut into squares.
- Store at room temperature.