Recipe by Denise Nachtigal
I first tried these at my mother in law's place. They were the perfect size for my daughter and she loved them! Great for parties and easy to make too. Use 12 plastic cups (3 oz size)
Top Review by alijen
I gave this recipe to my brother and he made them for my nephew. He claimes they were easy and my nephew loved them! Unfortunately, he loved them too and fell off his diet. Great recipe he says.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagecook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips and place about 2 tbsp in each plastic cup.
- Stir marshmallow creme into pudding.
- Spoon into cups.
- Insert popsicle sticks into cups and freeze.