Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
very easy. we make this at every family gathering. once you try it you'll be making it at every one of your get togethers.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- In saucepan, melt chocolate, margarine and Eagle Brand milk.
- In large bowl combine nuts and marshmallows.
- Pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spread into wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Chill 2 hours.
This was really easy to make and oh, so good. I do feel that it had a bit too many marshmallows as others have expressed. Next time I'll use less...and there will be a NEXT time!
I could not get this to set, was all mushy!
Very good! I took others advice though, and used less marshmallows. I will be making this again!