Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is soooo yummy!! I always have to make a pan of this along with plain fudge at Christmas time.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 10 1⁄2 ounces miniature marshmallows
- In saucepan, combine choc chips, milk and butter. cook and stir over medium heat untill chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat,stir in peanuts and marshmallows.
- Spread into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Refrigerate untill firm.