Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Good to send to the school's bake sale. This fudge is so easy that my son has made it on his own!
Make and share this Rocky Road Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml semisweet chocolate morsels
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml miniature marshmallows
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Great recipe - thank you! I used Nestle milk chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted pecans, 3/4 cup raisins, and about 3 cups miniature marshmallows (what was left in the bag). This took a total of 5 minutes to make and I thinks its as good as what I would buy in a candy store.
However, I had to chill it in the fridge before it would set-up so not sure yet how well this fudge would travel (i.e. to mail as a gift, or bring to a pot luck). Further extensive research will definitely need to be performed with multiple batches created in order to form a full opinion *grins*.
Awesome recipe and SOOO easy. I used an 8.5 x 11 pan because I thought it spread out too thin in the bigger pan. I also used only 2 cups of marshmallows. Thanks for posting! I'll be making this A LOT!!
Thanks for posting this Kelly. I had this recipe at one time and then lost it so I was very happy to see that it was on here. This was a very big hit on our Holiday trays. Probably the first thing to go. Delicious and easy. It only takes a few minutes to make a panful. I wish all my other candies were this easy.