Recipe by **Kelly**
Good to send to the school's bake sale. This fudge is so easy that my son has made it on his own!
Top Review by Merry Cook
Great recipe - thank you! I used Nestle milk chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted pecans, 3/4 cup raisins, and about 3 cups miniature marshmallows (what was left in the bag). This took a total of 5 minutes to make and I thinks its as good as what I would buy in a candy store.
However, I had to chill it in the fridge before it would set-up so not sure yet how well this fudge would travel (i.e. to mail as a gift, or bring to a pot luck). Further extensive research will definitely need to be performed with multiple batches created in order to form a full opinion *grins*.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.