Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Good to send to the school's bake sale. This fudge is so easy that my son has made it on his own!
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Great recipe - thank you! I used Nestle milk chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted pecans, 3/4 cup raisins, and about 3 cups miniature marshmallows (what was left in the bag). This took a total of 5 minutes to make and I thinks its as good as what I would buy in a candy store.
However, I had to chill it in the fridge before it would set-up so not sure yet how well this fudge would travel (i.e. to mail as a gift, or bring to a pot luck). Further extensive research will definitely need to be performed with multiple batches created in order to form a full opinion *grins*.
Awesome recipe and SOOO easy. I used an 8.5 x 11 pan because I thought it spread out too thin in the bigger pan. I also used only 2 cups of marshmallows. Thanks for posting! I'll be making this A LOT!!
Thanks for posting this Kelly. I had this recipe at one time and then lost it so I was very happy to see that it was on here. This was a very big hit on our Holiday trays. Probably the first thing to go. Delicious and easy. It only takes a few minutes to make a panful. I wish all my other candies were this easy.