Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice summer recipe that keeps the house cool. VERY tasty!!! Easy to make
Make and share this Rocky Road Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In Saucepan or microwave, melt the chololate chips, milk, and margarine.
- In a large bowl, combine peanuts and marshmallows.
- Pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture, mix well.
- Spread into a waxed paper lined 9 X 13 pan.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Turn onto a cutting board.
- Peel off the paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Store loosley covered at room temperature.