Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A nice summer recipe that keeps the house cool. VERY tasty!!! Easy to make
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- In Saucepan or microwave, melt the chololate chips, milk, and margarine.
- In a large bowl, combine peanuts and marshmallows.
- Pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture, mix well.
- Spread into a waxed paper lined 9 X 13 pan.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Turn onto a cutting board.
- Peel off the paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Store loosley covered at room temperature.
Fabulous and easy to make. Thanks for a winning recipe. One of my best friends makes this exact recipe and she shared it with me. I had a feeling I would find it here at zaar too. Not only is this recipe an affordable option for holiday baking, it is delicious and makes ALOT! Also, this is a very good recipe when baking with kids. My nieces had a blast. Thanks kzbhansen!