Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is from Smuckers.
- 1 cup smucker's low sugar strawberry spread
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans
- 1 (8 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crusts
- Place preserves in a chilled, medium mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold in one cup of the whipped topping and blend well. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping; do not blend thoroughly— streaks of topping may remain.
- Quickly stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon into prepared crust and smooth the top of the pie with a rubber spatula.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into wedges.
- Time indicated is freezing time.