Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is kind of like a homemade ice cream.
Make and share this Rocky Road Freeze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate mixture, marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
This is yummy and tastes very good! Thanks for posting.