- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate mixture, marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container; cover and freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.