Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Don't be alone with this dessert! If you like creamy chocolate, candy bars, marshmellows and nuts - Beware! This is from Pampered Chef
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips or 1 1⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) favorite chocolate candy bars, coarsley chopped (I like snickers)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup cashews or 1⁄3 cup peanuts, coarsley chopped
- 32 graham cracker squares (2 1/2 inch)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place chocolate chips and cool whip in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth, whisking after each 30 second interval.
- Spoon chocolate into a 1 quart oven safe piece of bakeware.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars over mixture.
- Top with marshmellows.
- Sprinkle nuts over marshmallows.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.
- Can also serve with pretzels (my favorite),or vanilla wafers.
- Use this as a topping over ice cream, brownies or pound cake too!
OMG!!! This is heaven!!! I could have eaten this gooey, chocolate wonderful thing by myself. I used Milky Way Bars and macademia nuts and semi swee chocolate chips, it was beyond incredible!!!!