Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting for safe keeping. Tupperware recipe. Very tasty, very satisfying. Well liked by the whole family (especially men and children!). Gluten free also.
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups Rice Krispies (could use gluten-free)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (could use gluten-free)
- 1 1⁄2 cups small marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- Cook 1st three ingredients in saucepan until peanut butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the 2 1/4 cups rice krispies. Spread in baking dish (9x13 size is good, or Tupperware cold cut keeper).
- Cook chocolate chips, 1/2 cup corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter over low heat, til butter is melted (stir constantly).
- Stir in 2 cups cereal and marshmallows.
- Spread over 1st layer.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Cool.