Recipe by Sharon123
Marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips top a creamy peanut butter filling in a crescent roll crust. Need I say more? From Pillsbury's "The Complete Book of Baking".
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup salted peanuts or 3⁄4 cup other nuts, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13x9" pan; press over bottom to form crust.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and cream cheese; blend until smooth.
- Stir in corn syrup, vanilla and egg; mix well.
- Pour mixture over partially baked crust; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is firm to touch.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.