Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
these scrumptious cookies are like brownies with a twist.
Make and share this Rocky Road Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Beat eggs until foamy and add chocolate.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread into a 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees until firm for 25 minutes.
- let cool.