Rocky Road Icecream is my favorite and so I'm always on the lookout!! Feel free to use either marshmellow cream or vanilla icecream for the center.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking liners.
- 3Using a mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 4Beat in the egg.
- 5Mix in the salt, baking powder and baking soda at low speed, then mix in the vanilla and flour.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips and almonds.
- 7Drop 10 rounded T. of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 8Bake the cookies until golden at the edges and slightly soft in the center, about 12 minutes.
- 9Transfer the cookie sheets to racks to cool completely.
- 10Sandwich the cookies with 2 T. marshmallow cream.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Cookie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.7
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 497.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g