Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rocky Road Icecream is my favorite and so I'm always on the lookout!! Feel free to use either marshmellow cream or vanilla icecream for the center.
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking liners.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the egg.
- Mix in the salt, baking powder and baking soda at low speed, then mix in the vanilla and flour.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and almonds.
- Drop 10 rounded T. of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies until golden at the edges and slightly soft in the center, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookie sheets to racks to cool completely.
- Sandwich the cookies with 2 T. marshmallow cream.
They were really good, I doubled the batch, so my kids can each have 2. A definate keeper.