If you're a fan of rocky road ice cream, you will LOVE these cookies. Make sure you have napkins handy! These are gooey, sticky, and delicious! If you're not a fan of marshmallow, you can always use ice cream for the sandwich filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- 3Mix in salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Then mix in vanilla.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 6Drop 18 spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and bake about 12 minutes, or until edges are browned but centers are still soft.
- 7Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- 8Sandwich the cookies together with 2 tablespoons marshmallow cream.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Cookie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 286.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g