Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
If you're a fan of rocky road ice cream, you will LOVE these cookies. Make sure you have napkins handy! These are gooey, sticky, and delicious! If you're not a fan of marshmallow, you can always use ice cream for the sandwich filling.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 18 tablespoons marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Mix in salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Drop 18 spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and bake about 12 minutes, or until edges are browned but centers are still soft.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- Sandwich the cookies together with 2 tablespoons marshmallow cream.