This just awesome well because of the chocolate lol Have to try and let me know what you think
Make and share this Rocky Road Cookie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.