- 1 (20 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts (chopped)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 c)
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.