Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This just awesome well because of the chocolate lol Have to try and let me know what you think
- 1 (20 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts (chopped)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 c)
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.
Great recipe-i made this for an 11yr olds slumber party-they all went nuts when they saw it!! i made the base from scratch with a basic cookie dough and used jersey caramels brocken up instead of topping-SO GOOD
Loved this! It's a 5 star recipe for a few different reasons: wonderful taste (very rich and chewy), super quick & simple to prepare and very yummy looking! I made mine in an 8 x 8 Pyrex dish instead of a pizza pan and it turned out just fine.