1/2 Photos of Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
This just awesome well because of the chocolate lol Have to try and let me know what you think
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- 3Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- 4Remove from oven.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- 6Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 7Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- 8Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 9Cut into slices or squares.
- 10Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: