Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This just awesome well because of the chocolate lol Have to try and let me know what you think
Make and share this Rocky Road Cookie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.
Great recipe-i made this for an 11yr olds slumber party-they all went nuts when they saw it!! i made the base from scratch with a basic cookie dough and used jersey caramels brocken up instead of topping-SO GOOD
Loved this! It's a 5 star recipe for a few different reasons: wonderful taste (very rich and chewy), super quick & simple to prepare and very yummy looking! I made mine in an 8 x 8 Pyrex dish instead of a pizza pan and it turned out just fine.