1/1 Photo of Rocky Road Confetti Squares
Chef Dee's Note:
Colour for your Christmas tray and your allof your kid's favourite snack ingredients in one easy to make square.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, melt margarine over med. low heat.
- 2Add peanut butter, stir until melted.
- 3Add chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5DON'T stir in the marshmallows until you can hold your hand on the bottom of the pot.
- 6Spoon into a Pam sprayed 9x13 pan.
- 7Chill, then slice 6 down and 10 across.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Confetti Squares
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g