Recipe by Chef Dee
Colour for your Christmas tray and your allof your kid's favourite snack ingredients in one easy to make square.
Top Review by Susie D
This was very easy to make and has a nice flavor. Next time I plan to use a smaller pan to get a thicker candy. I used colored marshmallows & wouldn't again other than special events (halloween). Too many people asked what the colored bits were. I think this would have flown off of my candy tray with white marshmallows because they loved it after they tried it. It is creamy & a little softer in texture than fudge. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, melt margarine over med. low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir until melted.
- Add chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- DON'T stir in the marshmallows until you can hold your hand on the bottom of the pot.
- Spoon into a Pam sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Chill, then slice 6 down and 10 across.