Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's a recipe from the Nov 2005 issue of Favorite Name Brand Recipes, 'A Passion for Chocolate,' featuring Baker's chocolate.'
- 1.5 (9 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup honey graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow, jet-puffed
- Microwave the chocolate in a medium microwaveable bowl, on HIGH for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave & stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add last 3 ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread onto wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into about 10 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Sent this to the DS's music recreation group were they enjoyed it. I used 13 1/2 ounces of chocolate melts but after adding a 1/3 cup of other ingredients I some more making it up to about 1/4 cup of each and as we don't get graham crackers I used some plain chocolate biscuits I had left over and just roughly chopped them and used multi coloured mini marshmallows (don't know if they were jet puffed never seen that on marshmallow packs). Overall very easy to make, thank you Sydney Mike, made for Aussie/Kiwi Swap #34 November 2009.
This is a great and easy-to-make sweet treat! I found that it melts quickly on your fingers when you eat it, but It's so good you want to gobble it up so I guess that's not really a problem! I broke mine into smaller pieces too as it's very sweet and rich. Yummy - thanks for sharing the recipe!
So GOOD! I used cinnamon grahm crackers and this came together quickly. It makes a great dessert! Thanks! Made for PRMR game.