Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, Chopped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat untl dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, mixing until blended.
- Fold in reamining ingredients; pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.