Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this candy every Christmas and everyone raves about it. The Almonds really make this candy fantastic.
- 2 (680.38 g) packageguiddard chocolate chips (milk chocolate)
- marshmallows, mini (one-16 oz. and one-8 oz. package)
- almonds, 2 cups (although I was told the more the better so I added an extra 1/2 cup)
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- Roast almonds on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool Chop Stir Chop
- Melt chocolate with oil (if you use a microwave, put chocolate in large bowl microwave on high for 2 minutes stir and cook one minute longer.)(chocolate should be smooth)
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Press into cookie sheet filled with foil or saran wrap.
- Cool for several hours
- Cut into pieces.
This was so easy to make and is so tastey!! I had some leftover melted white chocolate from another recipe so I drizzled a little on the top for color/decoration. I did break up the almonds a little with a meat tenderizer so there would be some smaller chunks, but otherwise made as directed. Made for Lets P-A-R-T-Y 2010.
Wow! How can 3 little ingredients and just a couple of minutes end up with something that tastes this wonderful!!! My only fear now is that I won't be able to control myself enough to have any left for my friends tomorrow. Don't be tempted to skip the step of toasting the almonds as it really gives the candy a nice flavor. I didn't have enough marshmallows so I just kind of eye-balled everything and I am really pleased with the results. Made for PAC 10.