Recipe by Lighthouse Rita
I make this candy every Christmas and everyone raves about it. The Almonds really make this candy fantastic.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was so easy to make and is so tastey!! I had some leftover melted white chocolate from another recipe so I drizzled a little on the top for color/decoration. I did break up the almonds a little with a meat tenderizer so there would be some smaller chunks, but otherwise made as directed. Made for Lets P-A-R-T-Y 2010.
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesguiddard chocolate chips (milk chocolate)
- marshmallows, mini (one-16 oz. and one-8 oz. package)
- almonds, 2 cups (although I was told the more the better so I added an extra 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast almonds on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool Chop Stir Chop
- Melt chocolate with oil (if you use a microwave, put chocolate in large bowl microwave on high for 2 minutes stir and cook one minute longer.)(chocolate should be smooth)
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Press into cookie sheet filled with foil or saran wrap.
- Cool for several hours
- Cut into pieces.