Recipe by wyojess
Only 4 ingredients and a million smiles! For a more fudgy treat, stir the hot chocolate mixture with the marshmallows until the marshmallows just start to melt.
Top Review by puppitypup
Yum! Made this last night for our New Years' party and this was a big hit. I left out the nuts and doubled the marshmallows, mixing half in 'til they melted and the other half pressed on half. This made it the perfect consistency. Thanks Jess for a super easy, super delicious treat!
- 2 (24 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 20 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at on medium or low 7-9 minutes or until the chocolate and butter can be stirred smooth.
- Add in marshmallows and nuts, blending well.
- Spread evenly in the greased pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.