Recipe by AmyZoe
I found this on the Eagle Brand website, and it's a keeper. I used a combination of half mixed nuts and half cashews. This is fast to put together, and easy to eat. I didn't use the wax paper--I just greased a 13x9 inch pan and everything came out easily. Yum!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13x9 inch baking pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat with sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine peanuts and marshmallows in large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper and peel off paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Microwave method: Combine chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measuring cup. Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Stir to melt chips. Let stand 5 minutes. Proceed as above.