I found this on the Eagle Brand website, and it's a keeper. I used a combination of half mixed nuts and half cashews. This is fast to put together, and easy to eat. I didn't use the wax paper--I just greased a 13x9 inch pan and everything came out easily. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 13x9 inch baking pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- 2Melt chocolate chips and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat with sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Combine peanuts and marshmallows in large bowl.
- 5Stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- 6Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper and peel off paper.
- 7Cut into squares.
- 8Microwave method: Combine chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in 1-quart glass measuring cup. Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Stir to melt chips. Let stand 5 minutes. Proceed as above.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Candy
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 98.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g